"Hardships and Extraordinary Destiny" Handmade Leather Journal
Genuine leather journal embossed with the quote "Hardships often prepares ordinary people for extraordinary destiny" by C.S. Lewis. The journal is encased in a rich brown leather cover with a string tie closure and stitched in paper, giving it an old world feel.
The elegant and inspiring design makes this the ideal space for the start of your autobiography.
- Journal size is 5" wide x 7" long x 1" deep
- Genuine leather cover material
- Paper is tree-free and environmentally friendly
- 100 pages of white handmade cotton paper with sublet specks of fiber
- Comes standard with unlined/ blank 125gsm paper which is bleed-resistant and fountain pen friendly
Our materials have natural faults and lines that make every piece unique.
Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen. Pen Not Included.